Luxury hotels in Windermere
Built in 1854, The Cedar Manor Hotel & Restaurant is the ultimate in affordable elegance. Standing within the heart of the Lake District, on the outskirts of Windermere, the hotel is an experience for those who want sheer elegance and beautiful views.
Set amidst stunning gardens that house an exquisite ancient Cedar tree, the Manor has a secluded and peaceful environment and is within short walking distance of the Lake District shores and Windermere village centre.
The Manor was originally used as a country house retreat, now converted into a luxurious hotel providing comfortable, top-quality accommodation, perfect for guests wishing for a relaxing break with breathtaking scenery and a wonderful variety of leisure facilities in Windermere and the Lake District National Park.
Staying at the Cedar Manor Hotel & Restaurant will offer you the opportunity to:
- Award winning 5* service
- Ten outstanding ensuite rooms featuring Award Winning Interior Design
- Luxury suites including king-size beds and spa baths
- Four poster rooms
- Sony ipod/iphone docks
- Egyptian cotton linen
- Ground floor bedrooms
- AA Rosette Restaurant
- Immaculate private gardens with a beautiful Cedar tree
- Secure, free, private parking
- Fridges in all rooms with fresh milk for tea and coffee making
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Storage for bicycles
- Electric bike hire
- Non-smoking property