Frequently Asked Questions
1. Check-In and Check-Out Times. We can accept check-in’s from 3.00pm until Midnight. We can arrange for earlier or later check-in. Check-out is by 11.00am.
2. Location – we are just off the A591 in the heart of the Lake District National Park, just ¼ mile from Windermere Village, ½ mile from the Lake and the railway station
3. Car parking- free and spaces for everyone visiting the hotel
4. Wifi – throughout the hotel and free, running on Wireless “N” routers delivering 7mb (Jan 12)
5. Restaurant – we have a 2 AA Rosette restaurant (http://www.theaa.com/travel/accommodation_restaurants_grading.html) which is explained by clicking the link. All our food is produced by our team of experienced and skilled chef’s. We serve dinner 7 days a week from 6.30pm taking last tables at 8.30pm
6. Breakfast – served from 8.30am – 10.00am every day. Non-residents welcome at £14.99 per person.
7. Room Service – currently only available for The Coach House Suite but under development for the rest of the hotel
8. Bar – our very well stocked bar is available from 11am – Midnight for residents and diners. We have a good selection of local bottled ales, lagers, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
9. Pets – we are unable to take pets at the hotel
10. Children – most of our rooms are doubles but we can take children and babies in our larger rooms, please contact us to discuss your requirements
11. Weddings – we are next to St Mary’s Church in Windermere and can cater for very small receptions holding up to 24 guests.
12. Exclusive Hire – with 10 rooms Cedar Manor is ideal for family parties, we regularly hold events for 30th, 40th right up to 100th birthday parties